Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Day of Food Lab


-How healthy a daily diet do you think this is? Why?
To be honest, I thought this was a pretty healthy diet! Granted, I have to admit I was truly behaving myself knowing I was posting this somewhere the whole world could see. :) I actually do eat this kind of diet regularly, though, being a vegetarian. I do think it is healthy, because it consists mostly of vegetables, with some fruit.
-What would you change about this day's eating, if anything? I would switch out the pasta for whole grain pasta.
-Do you find this kind of nutritional tracking helpful? Why or why not?
I do find it helpful, and actually, because of all of this nutrition "stuff", I am paying better attention to what my family and I are eating. It is helpful to me because I can actually see the calories I am ingesting. It makes me more conscious of my food choices.

No comments: