Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Entry Posting




Hello! My name is Megan Yakovich. This is me, above left, with my husband Aaron. He and I have been together for about 11 years, and he's wonderful. The picture below that is my second daughter Isabella, who just turned 1 on June 1st. Then there's my eldest daughter, Emma, who is 4. My family is amazing and I am so lucky to have them.
My favorite artist? My husband. :) He is very talented and I find it incredible because I can't draw for beans! Famous- Escher, hands down.
This class is the first I am taking in the hopes of being accepted in to the Nursing Program at Yavapai College. I have been a high school English teacher for the last 9 years, on and off, and have found myself somewhat unfulfilled. After going through a pretty traumatic birth with my daughter Emma (which included being airvacced to Phoenix), I knew that I wanted to be a part of the medical profession. I am excited to be in this class, as it is essentially the beginning of a new life for me! I hope to achieve a basic understanding of the human body and the way it functions during this class.

No comments: